Site Specific Applications
What is a Compost Blanket?
A Compost Blanket is a site specific application, which contains the following ingredients:
- Organic Fertiliser
- Inorganic Fertiliser
- Polymer Binder
- Ameliorants (Lime, Gypsum & Compost)
The ingredients of a Compost Blanket can be altered to ensure the overall mix is suitable for the site conditions present. This allows for the best chance for successful results to occur when:
- There is a failure or problem in growing grass or growth in grass
- Unsuitable topsoil
- Poor subsoil
- Hydromulch not working from other spraygrass companies and you have practical completion defects that need addressing
The ingredients of a Compost Blanket are:
- Free from hazardous additives, chemicals, and toxins.
- Remain intact in heavy rain, with ingredients washing into the surface rather than off the surface.
- Negating the need for maintenance watering.
Choose the right application for your site
Our Costing Calculator offers specific pricing for our Compost Blanket Applications.
Meet With a VHR Team Member
Still have some questions? Meet with a VHR Team Member for the opportunity to have your questions answered